Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A call to action.....

Please scroll down to my previous post about a "Moral Obligation." Read the comments. I've recently started reading Sojourner Magazine....a Christian advocacy magaizine. I found the article that I reprinted in my post about our obligation to provide care and support for injured soldiers. The story told about Wendell McLeod, a soldier who suffered TBI. Wendell's wife, Annette, left a comment about their family. There are faces behind every story and I've just had the honor of seeing the faces behind this story.
My challenge to every person who reads this blog is to copy the Sojourners article and send it to your representative in Congress. Don't know who your representative is? Click here to be directed to a web page to find that information. Our soldiers deserve more than empty words....let's give our Congress a call to action. It won't take long and they deserve that little bit of time!

No comments: