Saturday, April 26, 2008

A parting shot and remembering history....

I don't recall exactly how the saying goes, but it says that those who don't learn history are doomed to repeat history or repeat mistakes. Seth and Eli have been in the Guard for about five years. I say that we learned early on that nothing is definite in the Army until it is over and done...I say that....but I apparently don't believe it. I always get excited when they tell me something and I always believe what they say. They're getting their parting shot. Expecting the boys to arrive in Woodstock at 2:00 PM we left a few things undone until this morning. Plenty of time to get up and get a some stuff done. Seth called at 7:00 to report that they were already in Virginia and would be arriving at Woodstock around 11:30! I'd love to write a few more words, but I gotta go!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

lesleegp said...

So excited for you guys!!! Have an awesome day today!

Chewie said...

YAY! We're thrilled they're back!